This summer I signed up for a few 5K and 10K races, now that I am not running a Stockholm marathon. I am hoping this summer of shorter distance will help me with marathon in the fall or winter, whenever I decide to run. I might even want to run a half-marathon before a full. ...
About: Koji Kawano
Recent Posts by Koji Kawano
Today, San Francisco Track and Field Club hosted a Throw Clinic and I went to learn how to do Shotput and Discus. I know, this is not running. But I've been wanting to try. It looks more fun than just running around the track in intervals. It was raining as I left the house around ...
This was my second Boston marathon and I could not wait to run this great race again. Why? It's the big race with world-class elite runners participating, the prestige, the history, the enthusiasm of fellow competitors, the screaming girls by Wellesley College, the drunk and obnoxious frat boys near Boston College, among other inspirations. But ...
Recent Comments by Koji Kawano
- June 19, 2016 on Iliopsoas Tendonitis
- May 3, 2016 on Iliopsoas Tendonitis
- December 29, 2015 on How to download an activity from Garmin Forerunner 610
- November 25, 2015 on Iliopsoas Tendonitis
- November 3, 2015 on Garmin Forerunner 630 Shipping in Q4